1)Trade pattern providing high traction on a variity of terrain.
2) Large tread blocks for improved tread wear and high speed handing.
3) High impact, Bias ply, casing structure providing a high level of puncture resistance.
4) Bias belted casing for improved handing and stability.
5) Reinforced side knobs for cornering stability.
6) Rubber compound designed specifically for wet-slick and dry-hard packed terrain
Fact: The only things connecting you and your motorcycle to the road are your tyres. And while it's all too easy to ignore your tyres, they can only give you their best if you take a little time to look after them properly.